The Moore Balance Shoe (MBS)
is the first-ever footwear scientifically designed to reduce one’s risk of falling*.
Features of the Moore Balance shoe include:
- Combination Lycra® and synthetic leather upper that is both lightweight and supportive
- Low-profile heel for maximum postural stability
- High-performance, slip-resistant sole**
- Firm, supportive midsole
- Textured insole provides maximum proprioceptive sensory feedback for polyneuropathy due to diabetes and other conditions
- High heel collar for added support
- Smooth outer sole plus angled toe for trip avoidance
- (AFO feature) Firm, adjustable heel counter with convenient Velcro® strap closure
- (AFO feature) Extended tongue opening for easy AFO or orthosis fit
*References available at www.apexfoot.com/mbs/references
** Exceeds SATRA and Mark II slip-resistant standards for dry, wet and oily surfaces.