Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain, Ambulator Biomechanical footwear provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles for safety & stability
- Fully functional vamp opens for easy foot insertion
- ½” Removable hidden depth in 3 layers
- Genuine leather upper
- Anti-Shox® footbed
- Soft leather lining for maximum comfort & breathability
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed fabric linings for cushioning & protection
- Qualifies for A5500
About Biomechanical Footwear
Biomechanical footwear is recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or who need removable insoles, shock absorption, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, breathability, and X-wide widths.