Men's Classic Moc - Biomechanical Black
- Additional Information
Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain, Ambulator Biomechanical footwear provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
- SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles for safety & stability
- Fully functional vamp opens for easy foot insertion
- ½” Removable hidden depth in 3 layers
- Genuine leather upper
- Anti-Shox® footbed
- Soft leather lining for maximum comfort & breathability
- Moisture-wicking foam-backed fabric linings for cushioning & protection
- Qualifies for A5500
About Biomechanical Shoes
Biomechanical footwear is recommended for those who have plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet or who need removable insoles, shock absorption, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, breathability, and X-wide widths.
They’re great for perfect feet. Awesome for feet that hurt. Built to the highest standards that support and protect diabetic feet.