An intricate perforated slip-on design with hook-and-loop strap for adjustability, the Regina delivers maximum comfort and protection. Its full-grain leather upper and soft fabric linings wick moisture away from the foot and create a healthy foot environment.
- SATRA certified slip-resistant outsole
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers
- Roomy toe box design
- Firm heel counters provide stability and traction
- Padded heel counter
- Qualifies for A5500
About Petals Shoes
Petal shoes are recommended for women who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet or who need adjustability, stability, high/wide toe box, removable insoles, X-wide widths.
They’re great for perfect feet. Awesome for feet that hurt. Built to the highest standards that support and protect diabetic feet.
- Gender: Women's
- Color: Brown
- Type: Casual
- Type: Petals
- How to care for your shoes: Download PDF
- Please Note: The Regina runs a little full. If your shoe size tends to fluctuate by a half size from one shoe style to another, you may want to consider ‘sizing down’ a ½ size when ordering the Regina.