Women's Sierra Trail Runner - V752W - Brown/Pink
- Additional Information
Sierra Trail Runner Shoes
Features high-tech, breathable uppers with mesh linings to keep feet cool and dry.
Constructed on a V last and with the most advanced technological features, the Sierra Trail Runner represents the highest standards in performance and comfort.
- More aggressive lug design for added traction
- Lighter weight & increased torsional rigidity
- Firmer EVA under arch for increased control
- 5/16" removable depth in 2 layers for fitting flexibility
- Multi-density midsole with supporting shank
- Nylon Cordura™ uppers with nubuck leather
- Scotchguard™ protection for water resistance
About the V Last
V Last styles are shoes recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis, or who need arch support, shock removable insoles, high/wide toe box, adjustability, stability, X-wide widths.
They’re great for perfect feet. Awesome for feet that hurt. Built to the highest standards that support and protect diabetic feet.